Trudeau has already raised taxes on more than 80% of middle-class families
Today Justin Trudeau announced that a re-elected Liberal government will immediately introduce legislation to lower taxes for the middle-class. But just like in 2015, Trudeau is lying. He will not lower taxes for middle-class families, he is not as advertised.
Justin Trudeau has already raised taxes by:
- Introducing a carbon tax – up to $1,100 per household.
- Cancelling the Family Tax Cut – up to $2,000 per household.
- Cancelling the Arts and Fitness tax credits – up to $225 per child.
- Cancelling the Education Tax Credit – up to $720 per student.
- Cancelling the Textbook Tax Credit – up to $100 per student.
- Cancelling the Public Transit Tax Credit – up to $1000 per family.
If Justin Trudeau is re-elected he will:
- Increase natural gas prices for an average household by $469 a year.
- Add 31 cents/litre more to the price of gasoline.
- Implement a 50% tax on the sale of your home.
- Reintroduce tax hikes on Canadian small business by as much as 73%.